The Company recognizes the employees as its valuable assets and key factor in driving its operations towards targeted success and that it attempts to manage, develop and retain its employees to create outputs for sustainable and progressive growth to the Company. Then, the Board of Directors stipulated the Company’s employee’s policy as follows:
- To enhance good quality of working life by providing good working environment, occupational hygiene and safety comparable to international standards.
- To continuously develop knowledge and capabilities of the employees in order that they shall be prompt to serve the Company’s growth.
- To promote the employees’ occupational growth with regards to their capabilities and potentials.
- To properly and fairly manage the remuneration system and welfares. Features such as free accommodation, free drinking water and food.
- To encourage employee’s participation in developing organization.
- Do not use child labor.
- There is no forced labor. Do not oppress labor