Environment & Social Responsibilities Policy
D.C.C. Enterprise is committed to fostering positive attitudes and acceptance from society as part of the community in the area where the Company operates on the basis of mutual happiness. In order to care for the environment in the community, the Board of Directors has therefore formulated social and environmental policies as follows:
- Promote community participation and focus on communication for coexistence with the community in a “Good neighbors”
- Support the development and strengthening of communities for a better and sustainable quality of life.
- Promote the conservation and restoration of local traditions.
- Support the conservation and restoration of environmental quality to achieve the balance of nature and life.
- Support scholarships for employees’ children in education
- Return profits to society by giving scholarships to rural students and making merit at various temples